Hi, I’m Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson is a Canadian entrepreneur, author, podcaster, public speaker, and YouTuber. He advises software and SaaS companies on growth, marketing, JTBD, and product development.
I’ve been working with SaaS companies since 2008. I was the Product Manager at Sprintly and Mailout, and have consulted on marketing & growth for startups in London, San Francisco, Boulder, and Portland.
I’ve sold nearly 5,000 copies of my books: Marketing for Developers and Jolt.
Now I help software companies around the world with product marketing. Get my newsletter here:
Product & Traction
Get product marketing tactics every week.
Designed for SaaS, software, and digital product businesses.
- Why I bought your software
- What is Jobs to be Done?
- “People need my product!” (But do they want it?)
- How to create a membership website
- Don’t stand still
- This is a webpage – by far the most popular thing I’ve written, it’s been translated into 16 different languages and was featured by Net Magazine, Smashing Magazine, A List Apart, The UX Podcast, Rands, and T3N Magazine.
- Focus on your own shit – my most popular piece on Medium.
- Things I’ve quit doing at my desk – this post was later published on Lifehacker and in the Hacker Monthly magazine.
- We are not normal people – who should we make things for?
- Heads Down – was featured on Adobe’s 99u, and in Fast Company.
- I’m a f*cking webmaster – a nostalgic piece about the early internet. Featured on CBC Radio’s Spark.
Justin Jackson on the web:
- Twitter: @mijustin
- YouTube: youtube.com/justinjackson
- Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Email newsletter: Product & Traction
- You can email me at words [at] nerdnorth.com
Published on July 4, 2017
The cool thing about buying from independent makers is your dollars get invested directly in their families. ? pic.twitter.com/aSHbqbplXp
— Justin Jackson (@mijustin) July 15, 2016