Hi, I’m Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson is the founder of MegaMaker, where he advises software, SaaS, and digital product companies. He’s also the author of Marketing for Developers and Jolt, which have sold 6,000+ copies. His blog, podcasts, and videos focus on topics like product marketing.
I’ve been working with SaaS companies since 2008. I was the Product Manager at Sprintly and Mailout, and have consulted on marketing & growth for startups in London, San Francisco, Boulder, and Portland.
Now I help software companies around the world with product marketing. Get my newsletter here:
Notes from Justin Jackson
Startup stories, lessons, and tips.
Sent on Saturday mornings.
(Read it while you drink your coffee)
I’ve also been featured in:
- When you’re building a product, whose opinion should you listen to?
- Why I’m building a new SaaS in 2018
- What would you do differently?
- What affects customer motivation?
- I spent $30,000 to get product-market fit
- This is a webpage – by far the most popular thing I’ve written, it’s been translated into 16 different languages and was featured by Net Magazine, Smashing Magazine, A List Apart, The UX Podcast, Rands, and T3N Magazine.
- Focus on your own shit – my most popular piece on Medium.
- Things I’ve quit doing at my desk – this post was later published on Lifehacker and in the Hacker Monthly magazine.
- We are not normal people – who should we make things for?
- Heads Down – was featured on Adobe’s 99u, and in Fast Company.
- I’m a f*cking webmaster – a nostalgic piece about the early internet. Featured on CBC Radio’s Spark.
Justin Jackson on the web:
- Twitter: @mijustin
- YouTube: youtube.com/justinjackson
- Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Email newsletter: Product & Traction
- You can email me at words [at] nerdnorth.com
Published on July 4, 2017
The cool thing about buying from independent makers is your dollars get invested directly in their families. ? pic.twitter.com/aSHbqbplXp
— Justin Jackson (@mijustin) July 15, 2016