“Justin Jackson gave an extremely entertaining talk about product & marketing for developers.” – Luis Colón, attendee
Looking for an engaging speaker, with a different approach, for your audience?
The first person who came to my mind was @mijustin. Just because I really liked his talk at #laracon.
— Rathes S. (?.?????) (@rswebdesigner) August 1, 2017
Justin Jackson has been speaking professionally since 2001. He regularly speaks at tech conferences on product marketing. His audiences have included Fortune 100 CEOs and political leaders, but he prefers speaking to entrepreneurs, product people, developers and designers in technology.
Justin Jackson conference talk resume
- 2018, Laracon, Chicago
- 2018, MicroConf, Las Vegas
- 2017, Laracon, New York City
- 2017, MicroConf, Las Vegas
- 2016 SumoCon by AppSumo, Austin, Texas
- 2016 WordCamp Okanagan, Vernon
- 2016 Marketing and Developers Night, Kelowna
- 2015 MicroConf, Barcelona, Spain
- 2015 MicroConf, Las Vegas
- 2014 Design Jam (Mentor)
- 2014 Static App Challenge (Judge)
- New Media Expo, 2014 (Podcasting panel)
- 2013 Kamloops Startup Weekend (Judge)
- 2013 Self Publishing Hangout (Host and panelist)
- 2013 Rails Rumble (Judge)
- Okanagan Developers Group (“Why you should build your own digital products”)
Video samples of Justin Jackson speaking:
Talk topics include:
- Marketing and growth for SaaS, software, and digital product companies
- Creative marketing ideas for online businesses
- Amplifying online content to bigger audiences
- Creating and launching digital products
- Building an audience online through blogs, podcasts, and social media
- Product Management, team leadership, and development processes at software companies
Justin Jackson speaking bio:
This year, in 2018, I’m building a new podcasting startup with my friend Jon Buda. It’s called Transistor.fm. If you need podcast hosting, let me know!
I also run MegaMaker (resources for indie entrepreneurs). This is what’s paying the bills while I build Transistor! My offerings include Marketing for Developers and Jolt, which have sold 6,000+ copies.
For rates and availability, contact:
Justin Jackson head shots
More on events: