"Justin Jackson gave an extremely entertaining talk about product & marketing for developers." – Luis Colón, attendee
Looking for an engaging speaker, with a different approach, for your audience?
Justin regularly speaks at tech conferences on bootstrapping, product marketing, and growing a software business. His audiences have included Fortune 100 CEOs, but he prefers speaking to entrepreneurs, product people, developers and designers.
Talk topics include:
- Marketing and growth for SaaS, software, and digital product companies
- Creative marketing ideas for online businesses
- Amplifying online content to bigger audiences
- Creating and launching digital products
- Building an audience online through blogs, podcasts, and social media
- Product Management, team leadership, and development processes at software companies
Justin Jackson's bio:
I’ve been working with SaaS companies since 2008. I was the Product Manager at Sprintly and Mailout, and have consulted on marketing & growth for startups in London, San Francisco, Boulder, and Portland.
My blog, podcasts, and videos focus on topics like product marketing, traction, finding out what people want, idea validation, and mental health.
What's Justin working on now?
Right now, I'm building a new podcasting startup with my friend Jon Buda. It's called Transistor.fm. If you need podcast hosting, let me know!
I also run MegaMaker (a community for bootstrappers). This is what's paying the bills while I build Transistor! My offerings include Marketing for Developers and Jolt, which have sold 6,000+ copies.
For rates and availability, contact:
Justin Jackson head shots
Articles I've written: