"Justin Jackson gave an extremely entertaining talk about product & marketing for developers." – Luis Colón, attendee
Looking for an engaging speaker, with a different approach, for your audience?
Justin regularly speaks at tech conferences on bootstrapping, product marketing, and growing a software business. His audiences have included Fortune 100 CEOs, but he prefers speaking to entrepreneurs, product people, developers and designers.
Talk topics include:
- Marketing and growth for SaaS, software, and digital product companies
- Creative marketing ideas for online businesses
- Amplifying online content to bigger audiences
- Creating and launching digital products
- Building an audience online through blogs, podcasts, and social media
- Product Management, team leadership, and development processes at software companies
Justin Jackson's bio:
My blog, podcasts, and videos focus on topics like SaaS, product marketing, traction, finding out what people want, and mental health.
I also run MegaMaker (a community for bootstrappers) and wrote Marketing for Developers.
What's Justin working on now?
Currently, I'm building a podcasting platform with my friend Jon Buda. It's called Transistor.fm. We provide podcast hosting and analytics for organizations and individual podcasters. We started working on it at the beginning of 2018. You can hear about our journey on the Build your SaaS podcast.
For rates and availability, contact:
Justin Jackson head shots
Articles I've written: