"Justin Jackson gave an extremely entertaining talk about product & marketing for developers." – Luis Colón, attendee
Looking for an engaging speaker, with a different approach, for your audience?
Justin regularly speaks at tech conferences on bootstrapping, product marketing, and growing a software business. His audiences have included Fortune 100 CEOs, but he prefers speaking to entrepreneurs, product people, developers and designers.
Talk topics include:
- Marketing and growth for SaaS, software, and digital product companies
- Creative marketing ideas for online businesses
- Amplifying online content to bigger audiences
- Creating and launching digital products
- Building an audience online through blogs, podcasts, and social media
- Product Management, team leadership, and development processes at software companies
Justin Jackson's bio:
I write a weekly newsletter about what it's like to bootstrap a SaaS.
I also run MegaMaker (a community for bootstrappers) and wrote Marketing for Developers.
What's Justin working on now?
I'm the co-founder of Transistor.fm. We do podcast hosting and analytics for folks like Basecamp, Taylor Otwell, and VH1. You can hear about our journey on the Build your SaaS podcast.
For rates and availability, contact:
Justin Jackson head shots
Articles I've written: