I've been experimenting with livestreaming lately. Here is the livestreaming setup, software, and equipment I use for streaming to Twitch, YouTube, and Periscope.
- Computer: Macbook Pro 2013, 16 GB RAM, i7 2.6 GHz
- Microphone: ATR2100 USB
- Webcam: Logitech Webcam Pro
- Live studio: Ecamm Live. This helps produce your stream, show your desktop and camera, switch screens, and will even allow you to take live Skype calls. (Example)
- Restreaming: Restream.io. This will take your live video stream and re-broadcast it to multiple platforms at one: YouTube, Twitch, Periscope, Facebook Live, etc…
- Chat: Restream.io will also provide you with a consolidated chat, that shows you the incoming messages you’re getting from all the platforms.