What has Justin made?
I’ve been the Product Manager at two startups: Mailout.com and most recently at Sprint.ly.
In January, 2016, I became a full-time indie entrepreneur.
I also still do some product + marketing consulting for tech companies in San Francisco, Boulder, Portland, Edmonton and London.
Here are a few of the things I’ve launched (or helped launch):
Books + Courses
- Network Effects (currently in beta)
- Partyline (now owned by Sprintly)
- New versions of Mailout and Sprint.ly
- Remote Workers
- Amplification (my first book)
- The Product Hunt Handbook
- Build & Launch (a podcast about building and launching something new every week)
- Product Press (now owned by Carl Alexander)
- Build your audience (my first course)
- JFDI (my first community)
You might also know me from one of my podcasts (Product People, MegaMaker) or something I’ve written (This is a web page, Focus on your own sh*t, and Your developers aren’t slow).